Voting is over! See you at the awards ceremony on October 13th!
How long have you been in your nominated field?
I have been a fashion artist/designer for 20 years.
What professional achievements have you acquired during your years in your field?
- Human Society of the United States – Cool vs Cruel
- Fashion Design Student of the Year – The Art Institute of NY & Pittsburgh
- Maniac Magazine – Winter Cover
- 2016 Una Noche de la Gloria – (New Guest) Opening Designer
- New York, NY/ Pittsburgh, PA & Los Angeles, CA- Show Case collection for Fashion Week
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette- Fetured bio as “New Talent on the Rise”
- 2015 San Antonio Fashion Awards- Featured as young talent/ showcase collection
What do you plan to do with your business to help the San Antonio Fashion Industry grow in a positive way?
Having a positive attitude goes a long way! Turning off the ego and turning on some soul is what i stand for. It is crucial to me that i maintain a consistent flow of quality perfection in my work. My clients should never feel they are second best. Each year that passes i find that i continue to build strong connections with the Fashion Industry here in San Antonio. I posses a strong background in Design and I offer something that you will not find anywhere else, you can take that to the bank! My ultimate goal is to open my own boutique where my clients can shop unique ready to wear, cocktail, evening and those hard to find specialty gowns.