Voting is over! See you at the awards ceremony on October 13th!
How long have you been in your nominated field?
I’ve had the privilege of knowing at a young age what I wanted to do. I’ve been in my profession for 30 years.
What professional achievements have you acquired during your years in your field?
- Opening my own SalonSpa in 1993 D’Anthony SalonSpa.
- Having Three Locations now to serve San Antonio, Helotes, Alamo Heights and The Rim at La Cantera
- John Paul Mitchell Color Educators for 12 years
- Winning BEST Color Bar in the United States and being featured on the cover of the Paul Mitchell Education book
- Official Salon of the San Antonio Talons Sky Dancers
- Official Salon of the San Antonio Rampage Ice Girls
Blessed to be Hairstylist to many Celebrities here in San Antonio, including Sheriff Susan L Pamerleau, Sarah Lucero, Bill Taylor, Cleto Rodriguez, Sarah Forgany, Vanessa Macias and so many more television personalities.
What do you plan to do with your business to help the San Antonio Fashion Industry grow in a positive way?
I have always believed that hair and fashion go hand in hand, both allow you to express yourself and can make you feel strong and confident.
At D’Anthony SalonSpa, we have always taken great pride in developing young creative stylists. Our stylists fill our salons with energy and imagination that can be seen in every cut and color. We also draw inspiration and motivation by staying up to date with the latest education and trends. Every 18 months we organize a large hair/fashion show that benefits the Battered Women and Children shelter, this has allowed us to venture into new exciting styles.